If you have any of these symptoms, seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
- Involuntarily urine loss.
- Urgent need to go to the toilet, with fear of not getting there on time.
- Loss of urine when coughing, sneezing, or lifting a heavy object.
- Frequent need for pads or nappies to absorb urine.
- Restrictions on daily activities, for fear of urine loss.
- Urine loss on the way to the toilet.
- Need to go to the toilet several times, to avoid urine loss.
- Difficulty in starting to urinate.
- Release of a few drops of urine after urinating.
- Need to urinate more than twice a night.